When you live in a home for several years, it’s easy to turn a blind eye to how dated and run down it becomes over time. This can cause problems and cost you a fortune when you decide you’re ready to sell and suddenly realize that you’re home isn’t in an acceptable state. To avoid this happening, it’s best to update occasionally instead of waiting until the last minute. For ways that you can update your home slowly without breaking the bank, take a look at these 24 blog entries.
The kitchen is a key room in the home, as it’s where many families spend a good amount of time. Giving your cabinets a fresh coat of paint and updating the hardware are easy upgrades that don’t cost a lot of money. By doing one update at a time, you can avoid a huge renovation bill at the end. These six blog articles will give you some ideas on how to update your kitchen without spending a fortune. Sure, you probably keep it clean, but take a look at the cabinets. Could they stand a coat of paint?
- Tips to Help You Fix Your Home While Keeping On Budget To update the look of your kitchen, scrub down greasy walls and give cabinets a fresh coat of paint.
- 5 Ways to Update Your Home on a Budget… Replacing your countertops is one way you can instantly update the feel of your kitchen.
- Brighten Up Your Home on a Budget To save money on new cabinets, buy straight from the manufacturer.
- Updating Your Kitchen Counters on a Budget Read this blog to find out how to paint your old laminate counter tops for a professional look.
- 5 Ways to Update Your Kitchen on a Budget You can install your own tile backsplash to save money and add style to your kitchen.
- Cheap Ways to Update Your Home Add new hardware to your kitchen cabinets to totally change the feel and update the look of your kitchen.
The bathroom is another room in the house that gets a lot of traffic, so it’s important that it’s updated. Switching out light fixtures, giving the room a fresh coat of paint and adding custom mirrors are easy ways you can give your bathroom a facelift without forking over a ton of cash. Buying new towels and accessories as they go on sale is another way you can save money while updating the bathroom. For more budget-friendly ideas for your bathroom, check out these six blog posts.
- How to Update Your Bathroom on a Budget Making changes to your bathroom in stages will allow you to redo the space without breaking the bank.
- Cheap Bathroom Updates for Your San Clemente Home Sometimes updates are as easy as stripping old wall paper and adding new light fixtures.
- Bathroom Update on the Cheap! The shower curtain is a focal point in most bathrooms, so change it out for an instant update.
- Budget-Friendly Bathroom Updates Try cleaning or re-grouting your tile to freshen up the appearance of your shower.
- How to Restyle Your Bathroom on a Budget Start by replacing your faucet, then consider adding new accessories to the counter to give your bathroom a whole new look.
- Update Your Bathroom on a Budget Change out the hardware on the cabinets and consider adding pullout shelves to add storage for easy upgrades.
When you have guests come over, the first thing they see is the curb appeal of your home. Stop and take a look at what people are seeing when they drive up to your home. Spend a weekend or two sprucing up the place and you’ll be surprised how much nicer your home will look. Some simple tips for updating your curb appeal can be found in these six blog entries.
- Simple Home Updates to Make Your Neighbors Green with Envy For a quick home update, replace and update the outside lighting.
- 6 Tips to Décor Your House’s Exterior on a Budget To update your curb appeal on a budget, give your front door a fresh coat of paint and add in some landscape lighting.
- Curb Appeal on a Budget Two great ways to enhance your house’s curb appeal is to consider making a sidewalk that goes from the street to the front door and to avoid using the driveway as the only access.
- 3 Inexpensive Ways to Update Your Home’s Curb Appeal One of the simplest ways to add curb appeal is to make sure that your lawn and landscaping are neat and trimmed.
- 9 Cheap Ways to Improve Your Home’s Curb Appeal Add fresh mulch to your flower beds and make sure that your fence is in good repair, so that your home always looks fresh.
- Easy Inexpensive DIY Curb Appeal Tips Make sure that you declutter your yard and garden areas and look to see if you need a new mailbox when updating your home.
Whether it’s a formal living room or a family room that you spend every night in, it’s important that you look at your living room with fresh eyes when it comes time to update. Adding a fresh coat of paint and some new curtains will update the look of the room without requiring a huge financial investment. Read through these six blog articles for more inexpensive updates you can do on a budget.
- Easy, Breezy and Beautiful Painting a bold accent wall is inexpensive and won’t take you very long to do.
- 7 cheap Home Accessories to Decorate Your Home By adding inexpensive accessories you can change the entire look of a room.
- Update Your House on a Budget without Remodeling Check thrift stores for different accessories and consider adding some new curtains to freshen the look.
- DIY: 10 Budget Friendly Tips to Update Your Home Watch this video to learn some inexpensive tips to update your home.
- 3 Simple Ways to Update Your Home without Breaking the Bank Add some flowers and plants to your home to help it feel alive and fresh.
- How to Improve Your Home Interior on a Budget? Buy slip covers for your furniture to change the color scheme and freshen up the look of a worn out chair or sofa.